A day packed-full with an exciting and interactive itinerary of timely keynotes, case-study sessions, resource showcases and in-depth masterclasses which will tackle your challenges head-on. Engage, learn and network as we address what PE, health and school sports looks like in 2016 and how to ensure your school is leading the way!
- Promoting and supporting a healthy and active lifestyle
- GCSE masterclass ensuring you can adapt to the new syllabus
- New ideas and strategies to teach exciting and engaging PE
- Building resilience, growth mindsets and the motivation to succeed
- Proven strategies to increase engagement and participation
- Assessment and marking strategies in line with the latest PE curriculum
Join your peers from across the country including Heads of PE, PE Coordinators, Directors of PE, PE Teachers, Sport Development Officers, Sports Coaches, SLTs, NGBs and Sports Partnerships.